Family Law Attorneys
Experienced representation in all family law matters serving Hampton, Norfolk, Newport News, Chesapeake and vicinity
Hunter Law Firm handles all matters of family law by offering our clients the most professional, economical and efficient legal services available since 1986. Our family lawyers realize that family law matters require sensitivity, understanding and compassion.
We proudly handle all family law matters — from divorce to separation agreements — with the utmost discretion. But we also have a reputation for being aggressive when it comes to assisting our clients in resolving a dispute as quickly as possible. To speak to a skilled family law attorney at our law firm, contact us today.
Highly qualified lawyers serving Hampton Roads, VA
No matter what family law issue is affecting your life, we are here to provide you with experienced guidance and sound advice, and to answer any questions about divorce.
We advise and represent our clients in all aspects of family law, including —
- Divorce — Regardless of how amicable you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse are towards each another, it is in your best interests to consult with a knowledgeable lawyer who can help you with divorce filing in Virginia.
- Separation Agreements — At our Hampton divorce law firm we realize that divorce may not be an option for you because of your religious beliefs or because you wish to retain certain financial benefits of your marriage. Our skilled attorneys can assist you in drafting a separation agreement.
- Prenuptial Agreements — Prenuptial agreements can protect your personal assets in case you and your spouse wish to divorce in the future.
- Custody and Visitation — Few family law situations can be as hostile as those involving child custody and visitation. Our tenacious lawyers can fight for your rights in court.
- Child and Spousal Support — Obtaining child support and spousal support can be difficult in the State of Virginia. Our experienced lawyers can assist you in building a successful case.
- Adoption — Adopting a child is a joyful moment. But before adopting, you should always consult with a skilled lawyer.
- Name Changes — We gladly assist clients who wish to change their names. Our attorneys can help you fill out and notarize a name change application.
- Military Divorce — We have extensive experience helping members of the armed service with divorce proceedings. If you require assistance with a military divorce, our attorneys are ready to assist you with the filing process.
Contact us for a consultation
To discuss your divorce or family law matter with a Thomas L. Hunter, P.C. lawyer, contact us online or call one of our four convenient offices —