Medical Malpractice Attorneys Serving Hampton, Portsmouth, Norfolk Areas
Helping pursue justice for malpractice victims
For over 20 years, Hunter Law Firm has been providing malpractice victims with professional, affordable and experienced legal service. Straightforward and honest, and with convenient locations in Hampton, Gloucester, Portsmouth and Williamsburg, our malpractice lawyers can quickly assess your case and determine the best option given your situation.
Since the start of our practice in 1986, we have built a reputation in Virginia for being compassionate and understanding. When you choose our firm, you can expect to work one-on-one with an accomplished attorney. For more information on our services, or to speak to one of our highly qualified lawyers, contact us today.
Our malpractice lawyers handle cases from Newport News to York County and Chesapeake
No one expects to suffer further injury while in the care of a doctor, nurse, hospital or other health-care provider. If you or someone you love sustains a medical malpractice injury, you need immediate legal aid.
Our law firm for medical malpractice offers comprehensive legal support to victims who suffer serious injury because of the following types of medical negligence —
- Surgical Errors — Surgical errors comprise a large number of medical malpractice cases each year. This type of injury may occur because a surgeon operated on the wrong part of the body, operated on the wrong patient or left surgical instruments behind during a procedure.
- Misdiagnosis — Properly diagnosing a patient is crucial because it determines what type of medication and treatment the patient will eventually receive. A misdiagnosis error can lead to serious injury or even death.
- Failure to Diagnose — If a physician fails to diagnose an illness or condition that he or she should have identified, you may be able to file a medical malpractice lawsuit.
- Medication Errors — The right medication can treat a patient. But the wrong medication can cause illness, injury and death.
- Birth Errors — If a doctor displays negligent or reckless behavior while delivering a baby, the child may suffer from conditions like Erb’s palsy, cerebral palsy, damaged nerves and possible death.
Hunter Law Firm proudly represents victims of medical malpractice. Aggressive and steadfast, our dedicated team is ready to be your voice.
Contact us for a consultation
There is never an excuse for medical malpractice. To speak with an experienced medical malpractice attorney at Hunter Law Firm about your malpractice injury matter, contact us online or call one of our four convenient offices —